Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Flymas.mobi, as easy as Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V!

My entry for Nuffnang's flymas.mobi contest. So last minute, was doing it on/off for 3 days. ><

Animation : Flash MX 2004 (ancient isn't it?)
Music : Macross Frontier OST2 - イヌミミランカ (Inumimi Ranka)

...I swear I've never cheated on my assignments, EVER.

Was browsing Nuffnang the other day and that's when I first heard of flymas.mobi. Apparently you can book your flight, check flight status, and check in using only your phone! I'd like to give it a try sometime (too bad yours truly doesn't have an awesome phone with large screen and 3G )

You can go to http://flymas.mobi to check it out!

When I got this idea Eric thinks most people wouldn't understand Ctrl+C (Copy) and Ctrl+V(Paste), but I have faith in the internet savvy Malaysians... you guys faham Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V right? RIGHT? If not then you guys just learnt a new keyboard shortcut from me! =D

This is one of those contests where I hope I get 2nd prize instead of first. I'd prefer to be able to go to Tokyo instead of Istanbul. *fingers crossed* Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. So this is what you're doing most of the time~ >3

    Lol... all the best la!! XD;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coowl video.....u might win something with tht entry... :)

    ReplyDelete